Wednesday, March 13, 2013

PUG DAY!

I am back and fully functioning! Well, computer wise that is. J took some time and did a overhaul on my laptop. SOO grateful! Busy last couple weeks flying an obscene amount and throwing in alittle time to make it home to see family and my baby girl Harley.
If any of you know me, I am obsessed with my pug and pugs in general. I don't know what it is about those cute faces, piggy tails and snorty noses that does it for me. So, today's post is on pugs! And I'm doing it because it makes me happy!

My love Harley girl

This made me smile today!
 
This is Harley getting a good scratch from me last time I was home! Just to give you an idea of how loud she is .... all the time!
 
If you have some time, (so sad and slight embarrassing how happy this YouTube video makes me) but go to YouTube and watch Loca, the pug that can't run. http://youtu.be/C9IeFRlZQDk
 
Also, here are some random pics of my adventures the last couple weeks!
Sunrise in LA

 PROPELLER!

My favorite lady in Palm Springs

My dinner view

Sawyer being a teddy bear

The Endeavor! This picture does not do justice to how big it was!

 

 
Thanks for looking everyone!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!