Thursday, November 15, 2012

Palms Springs and Marilyn

I've been lucky this last week! I've spend the last 2 days in Palms Springs relaxing/working. I love this city so much and was happy that I actually got to go out and explore downtown. Whenever I come here (at least 20 times!) I always take the last flight in and first flight out, so I have only seen what's close to my hotel in the dark.

My FAVORITE thing about this city is that it's all MARILYN MONROE! Everywhere you look, there is a statue or picture. If you know anything about me, you know will how utterly obsessed with her I am. She's the tops to me and oozes sex appeal. If I didn't have such dark hair (eyebrows) I would dye my hair and try to look like her in every way. Anyways, here are some pictures of my adventures in Palms Springs. 


Cloudy weather! No one wanted to come play!
 
  
Gay Pride Marilyn

Elizabeth Taylor's Star
 

My personal favorite, sexy/trashy burger girl
 

Best chicken Pho in Palms Springs


Best boxes ever
 

Mega huge, mega sexy Marilyn
 

And of course her fabulous star


Ahoy matey! My outfit for the day

3 comments:

  1. Dang I wish I would have been able to come out! Looks like you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had so much fun while I was there even though I was by myself! I would love for you to come with me next time and wander around with me! love ya

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!