Tuesday, October 23, 2012

House of Blues

Last night was an epic night and I was able to mark something off of my bucket list! We were able to scored some tickets to Nikil Korula band at House of Blues. Of course I had heard of it but never had the chance to go. We have some great friends we were able to go with, dance, chill and drink. Once I live in LA, I think House of Blues will be one of my new hang outs. I absolutely loved it and it had such great energy last night. I have heard from many sources that everyone in LA is stuck up and rude but the crowd last night was so fun and welcoming. Everyone there was just there to have a good time. So it gave me a little bit of hope that being a "transplant" won't be that bad.
 

Dinner at The Hook. Their sweet potato fries are so good!
 

House of Blues

Outfit for the night. Bustier top in leapord, studded bag, jeans and black wedges. Also of course the signature pomp.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!