Saturday, October 27, 2012

Special Shower!

Been busy the last couple days! I was able to do our company's last flight to Guaymas Mexico and got free tacos... Free tacos is always a good thing :) They also had their firetrucks spray their hoses over the plane as we left as a special farewell. I sometimes get alittle loud on my flights and yelled "carwash!" as we went through... I thought I was funny so thats all the matters. Here are some pics and I will try and do a fun post once I catch up on some sleep. BTW met Jamie Foxx today and he is way hotter in person.. just so you know :)
 
 
 
Fire trucks getting ready to spray us down

 
I know they look mean but they are super nice even though they hold huge guns.

 
And this is the crazy person who is flying your plane.... jk
 

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment!