Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Little Nugget :)

It's nice to be back in Phoenix, one of the 3 places I call home. My other 2 being Utah and Pasadena with scattered belongings here and there. But in Arizona I have some possesions that are out of a suitcase. So I like to try and do "homey" things while I'm here. I was able to sleep in one of my beds, which is a huge luxury for me and I seriously get excited about. I did the pay bills and clean apartment thing and then decided I should do some cooking while I was here. I love anything with cheese and eggs so I decided a quiche would be perfect! I can mind my way around a kitchen but am no cook. Please keep this in mind when you look at my recipe. :) Sooo here is my super easy recipe...
 

Bacon and Cheese Quiche
Premade Pie Crust
5 eggs
1 cup milk
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1 cup sharp cheese
3-5 crumbled pieces of bacon
Salt and Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix eggs, milk, cheese and bacon together and place in pie crust. Cook for 40 - 60 minutes or until knife inserted in middle comes out clean.
What did I tell you..... easy peesy!

Well I'm off to finish enjoying my day home but here are some random pictures I couldn't help but put up.
 
 
Cock and Bull Ginger Beer soda and our hulky man
 
 
Some of the decorations from my Farewell party I can't take down

Presents I got from my party. My new favorite cards, travel notebook for all my random thoughts and a travel journal.
 
PS.... Now for the most excited news of all! I'm going to be an auntie and I couldn't be more excited! This is the first baby/grand baby in the famliy, so we are all so excited to meet baby nugget! (That is the name I came up with that HE will always be stuck with!)
 
Isn't that the cutest little nugget profile you have every seen!
 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh that is precious!! I am so excited to be a GREATER Auntie than I already am! ;o) LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!