Friday, October 12, 2012

San Luis Obispo and Clouds

Sometimes, I start those weeks where I just hope I won't get called out on a trip, and can lay by my pool and enjoy the rays... But was truly happy when I got called for work with this trip! 4 day trip with stays in San Luis Obispo, Salt Lake City and then Palms Springs the last night.
San Luis Obispo is probably one of my favorite places in the world. I loved being able to sleep in late (9am) with my balcony door open, sea breeze blowing in. Had a huge breakfast with my crew and decided to work off the calories with a walk on the beach. I was really enjoying myself, watching the seals and whales ( SERIOUSLY!! SOO BADASS)  when a rouge wave almost took me out and put sand in some very unpleasant places. Which makes me think... I don't understand the fantasy of having sex on the beach... Anyways, it's so nice to get away from Arizona's 100 degree + weather and away from the the stresses of moving. OH! Did I mention that I got a transfer to Los Angeles?! I have been wanting this since I started this job and am so excited to have family, friends and boyfriend nearby.
 My view for breakfast at The Cliffs

Pismo Beach

Outfit of the Day: Pomp with little ballerina Bun (including a black bow that you can't see), Pepto pink skinnys, burgundy lipstick and studs
                                                          
On my way to Utah!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! ummmm, can you change the font so 100 year old's like me can read it??!!!???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI! of course i will work on making the posts larger for everyone! would love it if you started following my page :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!